Revenue Operations Manager
Cognassist is the UK’s leading cognitive assessment and neurodiversity platform, working with over 100 of the UK’s best education providers to transform the lives of learners. 1 in 5 learners in the UK leave education with no basic qualifications. Yes, it’s a scary statistic. Whilst we’ve made significant progress to reduce barriers to education in the UK, we’re still failing 20% of our learners.
Specifically, most learning providers, whether they’re universities, colleges, adult learning or apprenticeship providers struggle with:
- Easily identifying learners with additional needs
- Supporting those learners to succeed across their educational journey
- Accessing funding to provide that support
That’s why we built Cognassist. To help every learner reach their full potential and empower learning providers for the future.
We’re on a mission to make sure, no learner is left behind.
Our platform offers a scalable and accessible digital cognitive assessment, personalised learner journeys with over 500 learning strategies and state of the art neuroscience training for learning providers. This year alone we’ve assessed over 70,000 learners, grown the marketing team by 100% and picked up Global Edtech Start Up of the Year award.
We are building a team of accomplished and experienced commercial professionals who have high standards of performance, want to succeed and to be part of a rapidly growing business. We’re looking for someone keen to take their next step in their career, and to help build a world-class business development & customer success team in the UK and globally, delivering a solution that really makes a difference to people’s lives but critically built on an effectively integrated and fully optimised tech stack that puts data at the heart of our strategy and decision making.
Cognassist is looking for a Revenue Operations Manager (Rev Ops) to join our team. This is a remote role to support the Commercial Team by maximising the opportunity of software, technology, data, reporting, sales acceleration and strategy. Cognassist is a fast growing tech platform and that growth needs to be supported through the optimisation of our go to market strategy across the entire revenue engine of marketing, sales, partnerships and success.
As a fundamental part of the commercial team, encompassing marketing, sales, partnerships and customer success your role will help us accelerate growth, improving reporting and collaboration, evolve our tech stack and drive excellence in our commercial operation.
Reporting into the CRO, the Rev Ops manager lead will be responsible for driving performance from processes, sales acceleration and enablement, resulting in strategy enhancement as we build into new sectors and geographies. You’ll help shape our practices and technology stack to deliver best in class revenue operations.
- Optimise Systems through effective integrations of the various elements of the CRM process and tech stack, focusing on the continuous improvement of said tech stack, creating clear plans to evolve our CRM application and maximise ROI from our core technologies, owning Cognassist’s relationships with Tech Stack suppliers. This role will negotiate and recommend contracts for software to CRO.
- Maximise the application of data by the Commercial Team, taking responsibility for data and analytics, building, tracking and communicating business information and insights around a clear set of revenue engine KPIs aligned with the marketing, commercial, customer success and business strategies. Drive the creation and administration of common definitions, leading to accuracy and trust in reporting.
- Build processes, increasing operational efficiency through processes and tools, integrated cadences and planning, fostering more value-add conversations and facilitating the follow-up of action plans to achieve success.
- Work within the revenue engine team to ensure go-to-market alignment, adoption of processes, effective reporting and to support decision-making with data. Take a strategic view of Cognassist’s market, prospect and customer data, ensure effective processes and data flows in order to meet the objectives of the business. Act as a ‘business analyst’ to the Commercial Team, and in combination with other business and data analysts across the business. Assist in the analysis of information/reporting results to understand various trends and related opportunities.
- Sales Enablement. Launch a formal sales enablement function, train and coach teams on using and adopting processes, tools, dashboards and software, coordinate the delivery of collateral and supporting material and tools to improve the revenue engine function.
Support with annual and quarterly budget planning and coordination.
The skill set
- A genuine passion for data, problem solving and driving superior processes;
- Experience of working with, negotiating, onboarding and optimising tech stacks, software and integrations.
- 4+ years of experience with at least 3 years in revenue/sales operations;
- Self-starter who takes initiative with the hunger to achieve great results;
- Highly collaborative with a mindset of excellence and rigor, must me a ‘team player’;
- Highly analytical with a natural predisposition toward data-driven decision-making;
- Able to own large, complex projects end-to-end and drive results.
- Experience at a high-growth SaaS startup or an established SaaS company.
- Strong end-to-end understanding of the customer cycle from first touchpoint to closed deals, retention and upsell.
- Deep knowledge of Hubspot and Salesforce CRM required.
- General experience in the creation of dashboards using industry-standard tools and techniques.
- Comfortable with technical tools (e.g. Power BI, Spreadsheets, Google Analytics) and/or a willingness to develop this skill set.
- Passion for ed tech, tech-for-good, and generally improving people’s lives;
- Comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change, and lots of unknowns;
- Hungry to make Cognassist the global category leader of neurodiversity and cognition;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities; and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Development Scheme
- Dental and Optical Cash Back
- Health and Well Being Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A genuinely great team of people
- Ongoing learning and development
- Home-based working with flexible London office space