Marketing Operations Specialist
Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT) is a leading provider of cloud-based benefits software solutions for consumers, employers, insurance carriers and brokers. Benefitfocus has served numerous consumers on its platform that consists of an integrated portfolio of products and services enabling clients to more efficiently shop, enroll, manage and exchange benefits information. With a user-friendly interface and consumer-centric design, the Benefitfocus Platform provides one place for consumers to access all their benefits. Benefitfocus solutions support the administration of all types of benefits including core medical, dental and other voluntary benefits plans as well as wellness programs.
Benefitfocus is experiencing exciting growth – we are looking for a marketing operations professional with an aptitude for all things data and marketing technology. We are looking for someone who can bring order to complex business and technology challenges. And someone who understands the importance of driving adoption of new tools and processes though education and good user experience. This is a 100% remote position.
• Oversight of the marketing tech stack – including defining of business requirements, user training and administration, system efficiency, resolution of issues, new vendor /renewal management, and day to day use
• Assist with managing marketing automation system (Marketo) and CRM System (Salesforce), overseeing integration and automation efforts
• Supporting all aspects of campaign set-up and lead generation processes including: email deployments, email and campaign reporting, email and landing page design and coding, lead nurturing setup, configuration, and optimization
• Lead scoring assessment and implementation
• Calendar and timeline management cross-functionally within marketing
• Webinar creation and technical oversight
• Strong data governance – ensuring data integrity between Marketo and Salesforce and other key platforms
• Creating and maintaining marketing metric reports on campaign ROI, effectiveness and year-over-year trends
• Develop processes and procedures for broader Marketing organization as well as specifically for Marketing Operations
Experience and Skills:
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Marketo and Salesforce
• Minimum of 3+ years Project Management
• HTML Editor would be a huge plus!
• Must be detail oriented and analytical
• Must be highly collaborative and a problem solver