Marketing Operations Specialist (Platform)
The Marketing Operations Specialist will partner with, and report to, the Senior Marketing Operations Manager to make data-guided judgments for optimizing marketing programs and our marketing technology platforms. This person will partner with fellow marketing team members to develop digital marketing strategies focused on building new communication programs, enhancing lead generation activities and delivering expanded programs for customer retention.
The Marketing Operations Specialist will possess an aptitude for all things marketing technology and will help implement our technology strategy by developing a full understanding of our platforms and how they work to streamline and scale our processes. Additionally, the Marketing Operations Specialist will bring an exceptional sense of curiosity for finding solutions and a process-oriented approach to helping bring order to complex business and technology challenges.
- Troubleshooting platform issues – both immediate patch and core problem solving
- Discover, Recommend and Manage all MarTech Platform integrations (with Senior Marketing Operations Manager)
- Partnering/Meeting with Internal Stakeholders to discuss various needs/issues and how platforms can assist
- Help MarTech Strategies – AMB/PLG, Streamlining and Scaling Operations
- Contact Database Health (Marketo)
- Partner with peers to help reduce workloads through streamlining processes & platform usage/utilization
- Advise leadership of significant process improvement areas
- Work with the Digital Marketing Team to assist with building and managing our data-steered campaigns and assets
- Assist with targeting strategies and query development for campaigns, as well as quality assurance of all campaign programs
Document processes in Marketing Ops
- Review processes regularly to ensure up-to-date usage/processes
- Work to minimize Tech Debt as much as possible through constant process improvement
- Work closely with the Senior Operations Manager to develop a customer database strategy by examining our current prospect and customer databases; identify gaps in our account or contact data; work to develop an improved segmentation and management strategy
- Utilize data management tools (i.e. RingLead; Validity) to define and maintain the health of the database and deliverability to our leads, assist in building metrics that help Sales and Marketing drive key insights
- Recommend, implement and maintain systems for marketing data governance to ensure consistent, quality data
- Degree in marketing, business, technology or related business field (or equivalent experience)
- Self-starter & creative thinker, with a mind who enjoys “figuring things out”
- High attention to detail, organized, and able to manage multiple projects with a positive attitude
- Experience working within a collective and cross-functional team environment
- Experience working with email automation software (i.e. Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot)
- Proven data management and research skills (i.e. Excel, Tableau, DemandBase)
- CRM experience (i.e. Salesforce, Hubspot, Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
Why Work With Us?
In addition to competitive salaries and generous benefits, ExploreLearning offers an exciting and dynamic working environment in which creativity, teamwork and professional growth are valued and rewarded. Our award-winning online programs bring engaging and effective instructional strategies to K-12 classrooms around the world. Over the course of the last 20+ years, we’ve received numerous awards from some of the worlds most respected education organizations, and were recently named one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia.