Marketing Operations Manager – Simplr
Here’s a brief description of what we do:
Simplr® offers companies a human-first, machine-enabled customer experience solution that meets the demands of the NOW Customer (press play on the video) across all digital channels. Powered by a combination of a uniquely talented, flexible, and scalable staffing pool, AI-based technology, and actionable intelligence, Simplr allows companies to immediately expand their customer service capacity and engage customers with speed, empathy, and precision. With Simplr’s NOW CX solution, premium brands are eradicating customer neglect, turning browsers into buyers, and turning customers into fans.
Simplr is funded by Asurion, which continues to support its growth. Asurion is a privately held company that provides insurance and tech solutions for smartphones, tablets, consumer electronics and appliances. Asurion operates in 14 countries and has 19,000 employees serving 300+ million consumers worldwide.
For more information about Simplr, visit http://www.simplr.ai/
Why should you join us?
- We’re a highly innovative company that’s growing at ~300% per year that’s disrupting an archaic customer service industry worth over $100 billion
- We not only provide best-in-class customer service for our customers, but we also provide work opportunities to thousands of highly qualified people in the United States to do awesome, dignified work for amazing brands Check out our Glassdoor ratings on our human cloud solution, SimplrFlex – rated one of the best places to work
- We will invest in you, we care about you, and we want you to succeed
- We solve problems by intellectual curiosity, teamwork, and a high degree of effort
- We respect each other’s views, opinions, and analyses, but at the same time we are frank and objective in our feedback to learn from each other and our mistakes
- You will be working with highly talented and motivated teammates across teams from lead generation, sales, operations, and engineering, learning from them and vice versa
About The Job
We are looking for a talented marketing operations professional to develop and lead marketing operations. Our ideal candidate is process driven, detail oriented and has demonstrated experience building operational processes from the ground up.
The Demand Generation team at Simplr is responsible for designing and executing a lead generation strategy to fuel our sales growth and support a growing sales team. You’ll be a critical member of the team as we continue to grow and scale our business. As part of the team the Marketing Operations Manager’s responsibilities include management of budget, planning and operating model for marketing team, marketing reporting, metrics and ROI analysis, lead assignment and follow up process, database management, campaign execution support and marketing technology.
You’ll report directly to the Head of Demand Generation on the Simplr Marketing team and work closely with sales, events and digital ad members.
- Marketing reporting and dashboard development, analysis and delivery including using data from HubSpot, Google Analytics, and relevant marketing systems
- Create, implement, monitor and enforce lead management process with service-level agreement across teams
- Manage all marketing prospect and customer databases in HubSpot including segmenting databases by size, industry, target accounts, partners etc.
- Manage all leads and contacts in HubSpot to ensure lead quality and information accuracy.
- Import, upload or enter data elements necessary for Account and Contact
- Work closely with Sales Operations to ensure all leads, contacts, accounts are properly assigned to sales teams
- Manage team to execute programs, emails, landing pages, workflows, segments and reports for all marketing programs
- Manage all email communications and the email calendar for external facing communications
- Manage and maintain lead scoring model
- Own current Martech stack and review necessary changes and implementations
- Reporting to your team lead on KPIs (Brand awareness, MQLs and Pipeline attributed to your co-marketing activities)
- 5-7 years of experience working in the Marketing operations function in a B2B environment
- Substantial experience working with marketing automation systems HubSpot (preferred), Marketo, Apollo, SFDC and ABM systems
- Strong understanding of lead management process in B2B environment
- Experience with database management including Accounts, Contacts and Leads
- Strong understanding of current Marketing technologies available in the market to improve conversion and efficiency
- Strong cross functional and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, communications and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with keen attention to details, familiarity with project management tools such as Asana
- Metrics focused and result-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience executing email marketing and writing short form marketing content
- Practical understanding of marketing channels including performance marketing, social media marketing, SEO, brand, product marketing, community events and more
- Must be high energy, passionate and have a positive “can-do” attitude
Starting pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. The budgeted starting salary range for this role, is $95,000 + potential for bonuses.