Senior Manager, UX & Conversion Rate Optimization
- Stacked Collective
We are looking for a senior UX & CRO specialist who loves developing creative and personalized ways users can interact with the brands they love.
In this role you will strategize, design, implement and optimize cross-channel customer experiences at a rapid pace across different industries, userbases, and technology platforms.
- Develop cohesive and well-informed strategic plans for clients to bring success to marketing campaigns, leveraging audience segmentation, customer/consumer behaviors, site analytics, performance analytics, and user journey analysis.
- Analyze behavioral data to identify moments of friction in a customer lifecycle, develop hypotheses about how we could reduce that friction, implement experiences that allow you to test those assumptions, and optimize on the results of that test.
- Provide website and app audits and strategic recommendations based on UX best practices and usability standards.
- Own end-to-end CRO processes across internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage reporting/monitoring and ensure tracking is correctly applied to all test experiences.
- Effectively communicate and socialize testing roadmap, status and learnings.
- Own post-mortem knowledge management activities to inform application of learnings, future testing and benchmarking.
- Develop wireframes, user stories, and project briefs and work with technical and creative stakeholders to ensure proper implementation of each project
- Oversee the production of cross-channel campaigns.
- Write and test copy with an understanding of brand voice and performance.
- Work with data analysts to understand the KPIs that will be leveraged to measure campaign performance.
- Work with developers to oversee the implementation of designs to spec.
You’re the type of person who…
- Embraces an environment where you will be exposed to a variety of companies, business challenges and toolsets.
- Wants to be a part of an early-stage team where you can develop the systems and structures at the forefront of an emerging field
- Thrives in a remote-first flexible working culture where they can take project ownership
- 5+ years experience in conversion rate optimization (CRO), A/B testing, personalization, UX.
- Ideally you’ve successfully led CRO client engagements in a fast-paced, agency environment.
- Experience building wireframes in Figma and Miro.
- Experience designing cross-channel product experiences.
- Experience writing copy with a focus on testing and performance.
- Experience analyzing user journeys in Google Analytics.
- Experience creating project briefs that provide technical and creative stakeholders with the information they need to execute on a UX project.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
We offer the opportunity and flexibility of a startup with the salary, security, benefits, and scaled impact of a big firm. As a small senior team, Stacked offers significant growth potential and ownership of your domain.
Salary + Bonus: $130,000-$165,000
Benefits + Perks:
We offer the opportunity and flexibility of a startup with the salary, security, benefits, and scaled impact of a big firm. As a small senior team, Stacked offers unlimited growth potential and ownership of your domain.
- Revenue sharing bonus structure
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Remote first culture
- Friday Deep Work Half Days: Half day of work on Fridays. No external meetings, no calls, structured deep work sessions (exceptions apply)
- $1500 for equipment and office setup allowance
- $1000 per calendar year for continuing education
- $600/month contribution for premium-covered healthcare + dental + vision coverage for you (and partner or family)
In this current round, we are only accepting applications from US residents and can not provide working visas.
What to expect from the screening process:
No cover letter necessary.
Application questions: A set of questions to help identify whether your skills and interests match the position.
Introductory chat: A conversation with a Stacked team member where you can ask questions about the team and the role and we can get to know you beyond your application.
Solve some puzzles: We will provide a set of exercises and problem sets that will reflect the technical and collaborative capabilities you’ll need to be successful at the role.
This will provide us with a sense of how your current strengths and weaknesses line up with the daily activities in the role. It will also give you an opportunity to see how you enjoy solving the puzzles you’ll encounter at Stacked.
Virtual Onsite: Interview with your potential future team members. These interviews will cover technical, work process, and managerial aspects of the job function. You’ll also have time to ask questions of the team.
References: We will ask to speak to two or three people who can provide insight into how you work, your opportunities for growth, and the best way to set you up for success.
Our Decision: If you’re selected we will provide an offer in line with the compensation listed. We will also connect you with team members and resources to support you in making your decision. If you are not selected at this round we will provide context and constructive feedback at your request.