Marketing Specialist (Pardot Specialist)
Skilled in Salesforce Pardor Certified and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist is a plus.
Responsible of overall execution of Pardot, all technical support and integration with Salesforce Sales Cloud.
The candidate needs to be comfortable and confident in developing and executing on technical implementations in Pardot (primary) and in Salesforce (secondary). Bring expertise in responsive asset development, automation and campaign execution, a passion for connecting and optimizing marketing efforts.
Responsible not only for automated e-mail campaigns, but also for tracking leads with all sources from contact forms and landing pages and scoring system integrated with Salesforce CRM.
- Perform technical project management of the marketing automation development lifecycle including requirements gathering, design/development, testing, configuration, and advanced administration
- Administer marketing automation platform and manage the backlog and development sprints to support enhancements
Own highly visible demand generation focused email programs from beginning to end – from requirements gathering, design, and development to testing, launch, reporting, and maintenance
- Create, develop and implement the scoring system with all different marketing activities suc us: e-mail open, e-mail click, attending webinar, website page navigator, social media interaction, documents download, etc….
- Ensure marketing automation best practices and capture feedback for platform and process enhancements; document and lead training for marketing automation processes, multi-stage automated program development, lead scoring architecture and management, and trigger-based programs
- Track all the leads by source and coding on all contact forms and landing pages, working with marketing team on all maketing campaigns
- Develop accurate reporting and dashboards and ensure timely distribution to key stakeholders; integrate the marketing automation platform with third-party applications, external data sources, and build requirements for custom development
Should be able to play the role of SME for Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Pardot
Responsible for build within Pardot, including:
- Emails / Email Marketing
- Code responsive email templates in Pardot that render correctly across mobile and all major email clients and browsers
- Create custom email preference centres and unsubscribe pages
- Create a template/code library of reusable content
- Execute email marketing programs, including segmentation, testing, deployment and continuous evaluation for improvement.
- Experience with the technical aspects of email marketing preferred.
- Develop and configure landing pages and forms in Pardot with personalization and dynamic content
- Able to implement the Pardot Scoring System / Visitors Filters / Search Marketing / Social / Site Search
- Perform standard QA functions and code review for campaigns, automation workflows, email assets, and other customer-facing assets
- In-depth understanding between the relationship of Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Campaigns, Activities and Opportunity objects
- Create nurture journeys through Engagement Studio programs
- Interface with Pardot team in Europe and LATAM;
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Marketing, or another related field
- Minimum 3-5 years experience working with marketing automation Pardot platforms, Salesforce Marketing Cloud products and related Salesforce/AppExchange products
- Experience standing up Pardot and getting users up to speed, as well as knowledge transfer
- Current Certified Pardot Specialist is required
- Salesforce: At minimum, should have a good understanding of how Salesforce works in conjunction with marketing automation
- Current Certified Salesforce Administrator (and other Salesforce certifications) is ideal but not required
- Solid understanding of database technology, systems, and processes
- Ability to make formal and informal presentations to groups inside and outside the organization