Marketing Automation Specialist
- TBK Bank
Join TBK Bank!
At TBK Bank, we’re a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions-minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together because, at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and businesses in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
The Marketing Automation Specialist (Marketo) will work with the marketing team and business lines to plan, execute and measure marketing campaigns. The Marketing Automation Specialist will support the Marketing Operations Manager in the onboarding and implementing the Marketo Automation Platform while assisting in the sunset process for legacy marketing automation platforms. This role will support all Marketo campaign issues while building a technical knowledge base to support marketing automation activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for email marketing program development, workflows, and execution, including building web forms and emails, segmentation, testing, and deployment and continually evaluating these for improvements
- Support Marketing Operations Manager in Marketo implementation and onboarding while sunsetting legacy marketing automation platform.
- Manage relationships regularly with Marketo customer support and Marketo implementation partner.
Work with brand lines and stakeholders to define KPIs while working with the Marketing Operations manager to build campaign reporting
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Manages brand assets in Marketo with consistent taxonomy.
- Stay aware of new Marketo updates, trends in marketing automation, and best practices while educating the marketing team.
- Work with Marketing Operations Manager to build alignment with Executive team, Business Partners, Shared Services, IT, and Operational Support, including the CX and Salesforce teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, IT, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3+ years experience working with Marketo developing and managing marketing automation campaigns via Salesforce or similar CRM.
- 2-3+ years experience in a banking/financial services/commercial finance environment preferred or equivalent experience in a similar environment
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing and social media landscape as well as marketing automation best practices
- Advertising or digital ad agency experience a plus
- Marketo certification a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strategic Knowledge and Professional Abilities
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Familiarity with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), and the ability to make recommendations for appropriate updates to email and web content.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe environment.
Partnership and Relationship Building Skills
- Build partnerships to proactively collaborate on goals, objectives, programs and initiatives that promote brand image, community, products & services and employer recognition. This may include any of the above that cut across the organization to keep team members informed.
- Team player with a strong work ethic. Demonstrates considerable tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment with ability to build/maintain effective interpersonal relationships
- High level of maturity and stability with an “optimistic” approach
- A self-starter able to be both entrepreneurial and strategic in approach with hands-on experience