RevOps Coordinator – HubSpot Automation and Insights
- The National Society of Leadership and Success
Imagine a community of students taking action toward their dreams and living happier lives. In this world, people are so fulfilled that they reach out and positively contribute to the lives of others. That’s who we impact and that’s what we’re building. Want to be a part of it?
To determine whether you’d be a good fit, ask yourself…
- Would you like to go to work each day knowing that you are using your talents to help others and better the world?
- Are you inspired by the thought of positively impacting tens of thousands of students each year?
- Are you ready to work in an organization that is rapidly growing and embraces change?
- Would you like to work with people whom you respect and can learn from every day?
- Do you desire to work for an organization that cares about your growth, where your own drive and interests help you create your own future?
Our guiding question is: “Are we helping the greatest number of people in the greatest possible way?” Are you inspired? Let’s change the world together.
The RevOps Coordinator will join a team of 100+ purpose-driven staff members in a friendly, focused, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. The National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS) is the largest leadership honor society in the United States, with over 700 chapters and more than 1.5 million members. The RevOps Coordinator will be responsible for the enablement of the systems used by the NSLS. They ensure that teams are provided with the resources in these systems needed to support their job functions and that the data contained in them is clean and accurate.
This is a marketing role and forms part of the Marketing department. This role will report directly to the Revenue Operations Manager.
- Support priorities and functionality planning assigned by the Revenue Operations Manager
- Own the revenue forecasting process, pipeline analysis, productivity metrics and monitoring
- Create reports that drive insights for Marketing, Sales and Customer Success
- Own data enrichment and integrity (Contacts, Companies, Deals, Chapters, etc.)
- Optimize the company’s use of HubSpot
- Own HubSpot Ops Hub – datasets, custom automation
- Work collaboratively with team members to maintain a team-first mentality
- Enjoys being challenged
- High standards
- Thrives under pressure
- Active listening skills
- Ability to multitask
- Problem solver
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of experience with HubSpot with in-depth understanding of HubSpot’s Sales, Marketing, and Service Hubs.
- Experience with Operations Hub is a bonus
- Proven experience creating lists, workflows, reports and dashboards
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and independent work style
- Extremely detail-oriented, technologically savvy, and a team player
- Track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
NSLS Employee Benefits:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental.
- 401K with employer contribution.
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand into new markets.
- Working at a Remote-First company with a team of positive people.
- Feel good knowing you are using your talents to better the world.
- 1.5hr lunch to work out at a local gym and membership subsidized.
- Bonuses based on achievement of company-wide metrics.
- A company that believes and invests in your personal and professional growth.
- Generous PTO, holidays, PLUS the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
The National Society of Leadership and Success is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity, equality, and inclusion.
Visit nsls.org to learn more about our organization.