B2B Marketing Manager
- Third Door Media
Are you an experienced B2B marketer who loves producing, executing, and reporting on lead generation programs? Are compelling CTAs, email copy, and social media campaigns that meet goals your jam? Is attention to detail and satisfying demanding clients one of the reasons you are excited to get up in the morning?
If those skills are in your wheelhouse, we’re counting on you to expand and grow our webinar and lead generation business. You’ll promote webinar and lead generation programs, provide detailed client-facing reporting and coordinate with customers, internal stakeholders, and teams.
- Working with internal and client teams to set expectations, timing, and marketing tactics
- Delivering post-program lead reporting, summaries, and debriefings
- Writing copy and deploying campaigns comprised of emails, social media, and on-site posts
- Building out and optimizing landing pages
- Validating, formatting, and enriching raw lead data in spreadsheets for client reports. (Must love Vlookups!)
- Moderating and managing live webinars (backup role)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience in event/webinar marketing
- 2+ years email marketing and marketing automation such as Marketo/Hubspot. Certifications and formal training a plus.
- Project management/attention to detail
- Experience with webinar platforms such as On24, BigMarker, etc.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel / Google Sheets experience (vlookup and Pivot tables are required)
If you’ve read this far, here are a few more bits and tips:
- We do not at this time provide health insurance but have an extremely flexible and REMOTE work culture
- If you are serious about this position, take some time to do some research and include a cover letter
- If you are the perfect fit, you’ll discover and share with me a particular URL that will only make sense if you read the above bullet and spend some time researching Third Door Media.
Interested? Send a cover letter and resume to msirkin AT thirddoormedia.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Always remote
Salary: $70,000-$85,000 per year