Growth Marketing Coordinator
Truv is the one-stop platform for income and employment data that empowers use cases such as income and employment verification, direct deposit switch, paycheck-linked loans, and others. We believe that discerning fact from fiction about an applicant’s employment and income shouldn’t be a process that takes days, dozens of phone calls, or hidden behind black boxes. Truv provides a frictionless and secure infrastructure that connects financial institutions and background screeners to 45+ payroll providers that house the data of 120M+ US workers. And consumers benefit from faster turnarounds and greater financial opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
- Build & Execute Revenue Generating Programs: Own all digital marketing channels for Truv including paid, organic, and nurture marketing.
- Identify New Growth Verticals: Perform audience research to develop new campaign concepts to test in various channels.
Execute on Paid & Organic Strategies: Work with a best-in-class marketing team to create and capture demand through top-of-funnel marketing campaigns.
- Email Marketing: Own our email marketing strategy and execution to consistently drive engagement among our database that generates opportunities.
- Email and Website Testing: Identify A/B and multivariate tests to improve conversion rates within the sales and marketing funnel.
- Drive Meaningful Business Outcomes: Lead the growth strategy and execution for 50% of Truv’s revenue starting with creating opportunities.
What Would Set you up for Success:
- Experience with paid campaign strategy in channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Ads
- Familiarity with CRM systems including Hubspot and Salesforce
- Experience and a solid understanding of SEO
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- An understanding of marketing attribution
- 2+ years of experience in a growth or digital marketing role
- Has a bias for action and is always looking for a new challenge to tackle
- Customer obsessed with a passion to continually improve