Course by Jomar Ebalida
Revenue Technology Operations for Beginners: From Startup to Enterprise
Learn from a seasoned Revenue Technology Operations Practitioner how to communicate with stakeholders (Sales, Security, IT, Finance, Customer Success & Marketing), map sophisticated technology, and monitor and validate your data processes to make sure everything is flowing as expected.
This course will not only show you why something is done, but provide you with templates and step-by-step guidance.
Interested? The course will be on sale soon! Pre-register here:
Your tech stack can be an incredible asset to scaling your business and I’m really excited to share my experience building the most incredible Marketing programs with all of you!
Head of Revenue Technology and Operations
Revenue Technology Operations for Beginners:From Startup to Enterprise
Learn from a season revenue technology operations practitioner in how he communicates with stakeholders (sales, security, IT, finance, customer success & marketing), mapping sophisticated technology, and monitoring and validating different data processes.
This course will not just show you why something is done, but how to do it with templates and guidance.
What is RevOps?
- Why is RevOps important?
- Who does RevOps roll-up to?
- What is the structure of a revenue operations team?
- What is RevOps responsibility?
- What industry challenges does RevOps help with?
- What is the relationship between RevOps and Finance, IT, Security, Marketing, Procurement, Customer Success and Sales?
Auditing your current revenue technology operation system
- How do you organize your Revenue Technology operations system?
- How do you audit and maintain your current system?
- How do you present your current system to the leadership team?
Monitoring & validating your revenue technology operation system
- How do you monitor and validate your Revenue Technology systems to scale?
- How do you add and change technology tools without breaking something?
- How do you monitor all your platforms to make sure it’s running when you’re asleep, on vacation, or at a doctor’s appointment?
Centralizing your revenue technology operation data system
- How do you centralize different lead sources from different decentralized technology?
- How do you append data from different platforms in a cohesive way?
- How do you decrease multiple data platforms: re-routing, deduplication and mapping out custom objects?
Reports and dashboards
- What reports do RevOps focus on?
- How do you get the right reports and dashboard as a Revenue Operations leader?
- How do you make sure data is accurate from reports and dashboards?
Budgeting your revenue technology operation stack
- How do you budget your Revenue Technology stack?
- How many years should you scope for in your budget?
- How should you present your Revenue Technology budget stack?
- Why is change management important for RevOps leaders?
- What does a change management plan look like?
- How do you apply change management?
Resume Tips for a RevOps role
- What does a ReOps resume look like?
- What questions should you be prepared for during an interview?
- How should you practice for your interview?
- Where should you network as a RevOps?
- How do you get a RevOps mentor?
Revenue Ops Pro
Jomar Ebalida is a digital transformation practitioner focusing on the strategic execution of revenue technology throughout global organizations. Jomar has experience in helping scale unicorn companies and digitally transforming enterprise Revenue Technology stacks. He also has experience working in a Marketo agency, has over 12 years working with Salesforce (admin, developer, architect), HubSpot and has helped transform a global Pardot instance for scale and functionality.
He is currently digitally transforming a global law firm as the head of Revenue Technology, an advisor to numerous companies and has developed a competitive tech and go-to-market strategy in various industries.