Associate Digital Marketing Manager
Fortune is a global media organization dedicated to helping its readers, viewers, and attendees succeed in business through unrivaled access and best-in-class storytelling.
About this opportunity: Fortune Connect, is seeking a highly motivated, extremely detail-driven, and results-oriented associate digital marketing manager to build paid membership in a new professional program. This person will be responsible for day-to-day campaign management activities, ongoing prospect data maintenance, and using data to drive optimization. The ideal candidate understands how to craft compelling messaging for different channels, audiences, and goals.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Setup and run digital marketing campaigns to drive member acquisition using online channels such as LinkedIn, paid search, email, social media, etc.
- Create and update website content using our content management system (WordPress).
- Maintain marketing automation programs and ensure best practices for marketing data.
- Execute lifecycle marketing campaigns such as nurturing flows, post-conversion communications, and referral programs.
- Work with cross-functional teams to create forms, emails, reports, and other related infrastructure to support marketing programs. In addition, some travel to assist in the execution of the conferences on-site is required.
- Conduct A/B testing programs to optimize conversion rates.
- Leverage data-driven insights to discover new ways to improve the customer journey, audience segmentation and content strategies.
- Experience working with content management systems CMS (WordPress preferred).
- Proficiency with marketing automation technologies (e.g., Iterable, HubSpot, Pardot, etc.).
- Ability to create compelling copy and content to support a variety of marketing channels (email, website, landing pages, ads).
- Comfortable using data visualization & reporting tools such as Tableau, Mode Analytics, Data Studio.
- Knowledge of the following marketing technologies: Google Analytics (GA4), Google Optimize, Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Exceptional attention to detail and project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable working with high level executives over email, on the phone and in person.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience working with D2C digital audience, marketing automation or lead acquisition programs. Proficiency in Excel, Word, Microsoft, and Google suites of products.